Need help with your return?
You've come to the right place!
If you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return for merchandise being shipped from within the United States. Visit our returns center to start your return. You will need your email address to submit a return.
Return shipping is free for merchandise being shipped from within the United States.
- Return shipping is free*. We will provide you with one pre-paid UPS shipping label to return your order to us. Because we provide you with only one pre-paid shipping label per order, we suggest you wait for receipt of all items on your order before beginning the return process. After receiving all items on your order, please place all return items into one shipping box (any type of shipping box) to take advantage of the free return postage. You can return your order for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Items that you return must be in the condition that you received them and in the original box. Spring Step does not guarantee wear or tear or any damage unrelated to the manufacturer.
- Our Six-Month Warranty applies specifically to product purchased on our website, springstepshoes.com. Warranty covers product for a period of 6 months from the time of consumer purchase. Product Warranty will cover outsole cracking, splitting or deterioration under normal wearing conditions, attachment of soles to upper, stitching, eyelets, hooks, buckles, and ornaments. Warranty will not cover the following:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, and exposure to abnormal conditions, alterations, or other abnormal wearing accidents.
- Quality of leather due to lack of care including proper treatment of leather.
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation.
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accident.
- Poor fit.
** Spring Step accepts returns only for items purchased on the springstepshoes.com website. If you would like to return or exchange an item that was not purchased on the springstepshoes.com website, please contact the retailer where you made the purchase.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- For U.S. orders, click the link provided in the email confirmation that you received when the order was shipped. Or, click here and enter your email address. You will receive an email to walk your through next steps. Once you receive the email click the link "Start a Return".
- Choose all the items you wish to return by hovering over the product and checking the reason for the return. Orders older than 30 days do not show the "Return Items from this Order" link. This is because orders older than 30 days exceed the maximum number of days an order is eligible for return.
- Once you have selected the items you wish to return, press "Return Items" in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select your carrier for shipping.
- Then select "Confirm Return & Refund" on the next page.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your return label.
- We will provide you with one pre-paid UPS shipping label to return your order to us. Because we provide you with only one pre-paid shipping label per order, we suggest you wait for receipt of all items on your order before beginning the return process. After receiving all items on your order, please place all return items into one shipping box (any type of shipping box) to take advantage of the free return postage. If you are in a hurry, return your original item for a refund and place a new order online for your replacement item. This will expedite your receipt of the new/replacement item.
- For each item you return, confirm that you selected the correct items.
- Enclose return item(s) and attach the shipping label to your return package. To help us expedite your return, include all original materials you received with your order, remove all address references from your return package (if you are using the original shipping box) before attaching the shipping label, and protect the shipping label by covering it with clear plastic tape and attaching it away from any seams or closures.
Take your return package to UPS. To make the return process simple, there are several options:
- Present your package to any UPS driver in your area.
- If your place of business has a UPS account, your package can be picked up at no extra charge.
- Bring your package to any UPS Customer Counter.
- Drop your package off at one of the following UPS shipping locations: Mail Boxes Etc, Parcel Plus, PakMail, PostNet, Postal Annex. (To find the UPS shipping location nearest you, click here or call 1-800-PICKUPS).