SpringStepShoes.com is pleased to offer direct shipping to many of our customers outside of the United States. For all international destinations, details are provided below.
Click a link below for information about international shipping and delivery.
Customers in the following countries can now receive orders directly from SpringStepShoes.com. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States will be shipped via our FedEx shipping partner. We continue to expand this list, so if your country is not currently listed, please check back soon.
Simply add items to your order and click on "Checkout" to complete your order. You will see your total price including shipping and handling charges in United States dollars before you place your order. Please note the following:
- All product prices and shipping fees are displayed in USD.
- Ensure your shipping address is accurate, as SpringStepShoes.com is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses.
- Your order may be subject to additional charges for duties and taxes by the destination country. These charges are beyond SpringStepShoes.com’s control. Duties and taxes will be paid by you at the checkout page and unfortunately are non-refundable.
- For shipments to Mexico, the recipient is responsible for all required documentation and compliance with Mexican custom laws. A recent change now requires the possession of an import license to receive goods from the United States.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship internationally from our retail store locations at this time. For this reason, these orders will automatically be cancelled within 24hrs of being placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We currently do not ship to the following countries and regions from any of our warehouses:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Ascension Island, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Fiji, Guinea-Bissau, India (1 of 37 states), Iraq, Jamaica, Liberia, Libya, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, St. Barthélemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States (6 of 62 states), Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
SpringStepShoes.com is not liable for packages that cannot be collected. If you have any questions about international orders, please call us toll free at 1-877-444-6703 or email us at email@example.com
- Shipping and handling charges depend on the size and weight of your package and your ship-to destination.
- To know the exact shipping and handling charges before you buy, simply add items to your order and proceed providing your address information in the checkout process.
- You will see the exact shipping cost, including duties and taxes, for your desired items before you actually place an order. You will be charged for duties and taxes by SpringStepShoes.com at checkout. These charges may be applied by the destination country.
Please allow 5 to 14 business days for receipt of orders shipped outside of the United States. All international orders are fully trackable.